Friday, May 16, 2008

Diary

.

Do we need a diary in our life ? Maybe yes. Maybe no. It all depends on individuals. But I love writing diaries. Just reading your last year's diary can make you feel happy and delighted. By writing down all your emotions can somehow relive those suffocating minds. Normally it did emptied my anger, my worries, my sadness and my emotions. When I read back my diary, I feel so surprised that how immature and how emotional I was during that certain time.


And I noticed that there were happy days, there were gloomy days and things are changing up and down. So it wakes me up that there can't be always depressing days in our life and it motivates me in some degrees. Diary is kinda like a pleasant oasis in a desert. Life is a long journey. You will never know what you are gonna be. So note down your own history and make your own history. Do concentrate on three things while writing diary.


* Make it as short as possible ( not too much details cause it is just to remember the forgotten memory)

* Don't write stupid things ( make sure you don't lose your face if someone accidentally reads ur diary)

* Be consistant.


.

No comments: